We really are in the heart of Naples
Strategically located within walking distance of major tourist attractions
You can immerse yourself in Neapolitan life right away, because we are in an area full of restaurants, bars, shops open at almost every hour.
From our terraces you can enjoy an enchanting view.
Within walking distance of everything
- Toledo Station - Line 1 Metro: below the building
- Piazza del Plebiscito: 600 meters (7 minutes on foot)
- Teatro San Carlo: 600 meters (7 minutes on foot)
- Maschio Angioino: 600 meters (7 minutes on foot)
- Historic center: 650 meters - 8 minutes on foot
- Airport: 5 km - 15 minutes by car
- Port (boarding for Capri, Ischia, Procida): 10 minutes on foot
- Central Station Piazza Garibaldi: 3 metro stops line 1 (10 minutes)
- Central Funicular (to go to Vomero): 400 meters - 5 minutes on foot
Arrive as you prefer
We are easily reachable by any means of transportation.
HOW TO ARRIVE
Some historical information about our location
Palazzo Fernandez, also known as Palazzo della Standa, is a palace located in the Carità district, in Via Diaz at the corner of Via Toledo.
It was designed by the architect Ferdinando Chiaromonte and built between 1938 and 1940 and expanded after the war, following the demolition of the Fiorentini church, which stood behind it. From 1938 to 1993 it housed the Standa department stores, located on the ground floor. From an architectural point of view, it stands out for its soft lines, especially in the balconies, which recall the facade of Florin Court (a London art deco building built a few years earlier)."
We really are in the heart of Naples!
of major tourist attractions