Strategically located in a quiet pedestrian area of Via Toledo, one of the main tourist destinations in the city center, the B&B Napoli Bonita is in the perfect position to reach any place you want in a short walk.
The Toledo Metro Station, unanimously considered the most beautiful in Europe, is just below the balcony of your room, just off the B&B; the Montesanto station, on line 2, is just a few steps away. In the immediate vicinity, you also have the Cumana station and two funicular railways.
With a short walk along the ZTL (limited traffic zone) you can enjoy unique places such as the Umberto Gallery, San Carlo theater, the Royal Palace and Piazza del Plebiscito, and arrive down to the sea and the Port from which you can reach the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida.
In a 5-minute walk, in the opposite direction, you can immerse yourself into the maze of alleys of Naples’ historic center, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and breathe its 27 centuries of history by visiting the National Archaeological Museum, Santa Chiara Cloister, San Severo Chapel, the underground Naples, or the Cathedral with the adjacent San Gennaro’ Treasure Museum.
The particular location of our B&B will make it incredibly easy for you to either wander on foot, or venture up the hill of Vomero, the Phlegrean coast, the islands, or the archaeological sites of Pompei and Ercolano.
We will be happy to give you our tips to better enjoy the city and its surroundings.
How to arrive
The B&B Napoli Bonita can be easily reached by any means of transportation.
1) TRAIN OR AUTOBUS From the Central Station of Piazza Garibaldi:
Metro Line 1: 3 stops (5 minutes) to Toledo Station.
2) BY SEA From the Port:
Only a 10-minute walk through Piazza Municipio.
3) BY AIR From Capodichino Airport:
- Private shuttle service to be booked in advance- (20 min.).
- Alibus shuttle, leaving every 20/25 minutes (tickets available on board). Stop: Piazza Municipo/Molo Beverello (35 minutes); and from there 10 minutes walk.
4) BY CAR: From Highway:
- Coming from the highway, follow directions to Napoli Centro-Porto-Stazione Marittima–Stazione Centrale. - Then take the direction for the Port and go through Via Reggia di Portici;
- Go straight ahead for about 3 km until you reach Via Alcide De Gasperi;
- At the traffic lights on Via De Gasperi , turn right on Via Marchese Campodisola and go straight to the roundabout in Piazza Giovanni Bovio (also known as Piazza della Borsa);
- Take the third exit off the roundabout and take Via Guglielmo San Felice up to a big intersection with traffic lights;
- At the traffic lights go straight on Via Armando Diaz and then straight on following the rotational direction imposed in Piazza Giacomo Matteotti;
- Turn left on Via Ferdinando Del Carretto , then turn right on Via Dei Greci , then right again on Via Roberto Bracco and then immediately left on Via Stendhal , where at no . 13 you will find the Garage Panorama, which partners with Napoli Bonita.